CGFC Indoor Bootcamps
Colorado Golf Fitness Club created the "golf fitness bootcamp in 2007" and we created it to provide you with the opportunity to experience a specific golf conditioning approach that our individual programs provide, but in a group, boot camp style setting! DON”T be fooled! THIS IS NOT a hardcore, “yell in your face boot camp!” This is a golf fitness boot camp designed to:
- Improve your posture
- Create a more stable and stronger core
- Increase your flexibility
- Improve your balance
- Teach you how to warm up properly
- Identify consistent areas of tightness
- Teach exercises designed to correct major swing faults like early extension, loss of posture, swaying or sliding, and more!
- Teach you the bio-mechanics of golf
Classes are limited to 10 people per class to provide a sense of intimacy and promote an atmosphere of learning and hard work.
Meeting two times per week enables you to optimally learn but still encourages you to work out once on your own! After each four week class, you will be a stronger, more flexible and more stable athlete, and that is what makes better golfers!
All class cycles start the first Monday of the month and meet Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 - 8:00 am. Please show up early, so we can start on time!
Colorado Golf Fitness Club
8775 East Orchard Rd Suite 821,
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
$200 (cash or check will be needed to start class)
What to bring
A full water bottle and a sweat towel